Over the last two years, I’ve done nearly 500 video interviews with CEOs, entrepreneurs, celebrities and investors talking about how they are leaving their mark on the world for good. It has been an honor to meet such remarkable people.
Among all the interviews I’ve done, these are the top ten most viewed of 2014. A few were recorded in 2013 and still made the list.
#1. Jilliene Helman, CEO of Realty Mogul, CrowdFundBeat.
#2. Francis Battista, co-founder of Best Friends Animal Society, Forbes.
3. Orly Wahba, founder of Life Vest Inside, Your Mark on the World.
4. Jake Harriman, CEO of Nuru International, Forbes.
5. John Hewko, General Secretary of Rotary International, Forbes.
6. Mark Tercek, CEO of The Nature Conservancy, Forbes.
7. Aziz Memon of Pakistan, Dr. Abdulrahman Olatunji Funsho of Nigeria and Mohammad Ishaq Niazmand of Afghanistan, Polio Plus Chairs, Rotary International, Forbes.
8. Amory Lovins, Rocky Mountain Institute, Forbes.
9. Nissan Bahar, Franky Imbesi, Keepod, Your Mark on the World.
10. Rodrigo Nino, CEO of Prodigy Network, CrowdFundBeat.
Still haven’t had enough? Check out our YouTube channel!