The finalists in the Hand Up for Social Good Award have been announced in my Forbes blog, but I want to call out some of the remarkable organizations that were nominated and were not chosen by the judges as finalists.
The following nominees merited consideration for the great impact they are having in the world. Personally, I wish to extend my heartfelt appreciation to those who nominated these fine organizations and hope to encourage them to continue their efforts!
Please take a moment to visit their websites to learn more about the good work they are doing!
- Africa Is Life Changing, Inc
- Days for Girls International
- DC Social Innovation Project
- Engineering College Government-Legacy
- Fur and Feather Animal Assistance
- Greener Expressions, LLC
- Life Enhancement Through Education in Music (LETEM)
- Making Music Matters
- Mia Amicas Globally
- Nurture the Creative Mind Foundation
- SMAC! Sock Monkeys Against Cancer
- The Sojourner Group
- Toberman Neighborhood Center