You read this blog because you are a good person with a desire to make the world a better place. Trust me, you do make the world a better place. Thank you!
Lately, I’ve been making a few changes here at Your Mark On The World to make this site more interactive and to provide you with better information.
- You can now subscribe by email (in addition to RSS and Tumblr feeds). I know you don’t want more junk in your in box, so I won’t be posting more than once or twice each week. I’ll also do my best to make sure that the posts inspire or at least inform.
- When you subscribe to the blog by email, you’ll be given a code that entitles you to 50% off the regular price of an ebook copy of Your Mark On The World. If you can’t use it because you already bought a copy, feel free to share it with a friend!
- Going forward, I’ll regularly be participating in a variety of events, many of which will be open to the public or will be broadcast. To see the schedule, check the new Events page.
- In that same vein, the site has been updated to include information about my availability to speak to your groups or at your events (quick version—just ask.)
- Comments: don’t forget that you can and should comment on the each post or click the “Comments” button to leave a general comment or question.
Let’s work together to actually make the world a better place. Together, we can really leave a mark on the world!